ios-jailbreak.net78.net

College Exam Plea

O Lord, hear my anxious plea
Calculus is killing me
I know not of 'dx' or 'dy'
And probably won't until the day I die.
Please, Lord, help me in this hour
As I take my case to the highest power.
I care not for fame or loot
Just help me find one square root.
And Lord, please let me see
One passing mark in organic chemistry.
Oh such a thing I constantly dread
I'd just as soon join the Marines instead.
Lord, please give me a sign
That you've been listening all the time.
Please lead me out of this constant coma
And give me a shot at my diploma.
Posted on 9:05 AM by Zo Sun and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

daveharm.com
daveharm.com

USERS ONLINE:

Disclaimer

All the pictures and news shown on this blog are the property of their respective owners. We don't hold any copyright about these pictures and news. These pictures have been collected from different public sourses including different websites, considering to be in public domain. If any one has any objection to displaying of any picture and news, it may be brought to our notice by sending email & the same will be be removed immediately,after verificaton of the claim. please Email [ zohaib_sunesra@yahoo.com ] and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.